I often think about whether or not we will have more kids...my mind flip flops all the time. Days that are hard with the baby I think "nope, no more!!" but most days I toy with the idea that I want her to have more siblings, so when Daddy and Mommy are gone, she will still have family left. My sisters don't plan on having any children so this is really important for me because the only cousins she has are living in Ireland. We also moved into a house that could accommodate a growing family with the intent of having more kids.
Having said that, I have a very hard time believing this will happen naturally ever again. So I'm starting to think about calling the fertility clinic sometime this year to go through all the invasive testing all over again. I never thought we'd have to go back...I always thought we'd be blessed naturally again because that's usually how it happens, when you're not trying but not protecting. Well here we are approaching the one year mark almost of no protection and still no accidents. Pffft...and to think the doctor wanted to put me on birth control!
Anyways I always thought if we had another one after Anna then it would be a boy for sure. Just had a feeling, just like how I knew the next baby after Liam would be a girl. Anyways I guess we will see...
A and I are going on a trip in May...long needed I think, we're both overstressed to the max. It will be hard because Anna isn't coming but I'm sure we will all be fine. It might be our last trip just the two of us for a long time.
One more note...the College of Physicians had their review on April 13th about our case. Unfortunately, we won't find out the results for another 6-9 months because they have to write up a report. So we sit and wait patiently with this in the back of our minds 24/7...although I suspect it won't be a result that we will be too fond of.
M.
No comments:
Post a Comment